- Measure Methods in short
• Using the wrist sizer
• Measuring an existing ring
• Measuring your finger
- Measuring your wrist right
- Cut out the paper Wrist Sizer and follow the instructions below.
- Make sure that the numbers are on the outside of the paper Wrist Sizer and insert the pointed end through the opening you have cut at the other end of the Wrist Sizer
where indicated [cut here]. Place your hand through the Wrist Sizer and pull the pointed end until it fits comfortably on your wrist.
- The number that lines up with the edges of the opening is the size of the wrist.
- You can also use a tape measure but if you do not have one, take any small piece of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and measure the length against a rule
Download and print the IRON LADY Wrist Sizer. Before printing, make sure the "Page scaling" option is set to "None" in the dialogue box. The IRON LADY Ring Sizer must be printed on full-size A4 paper. Follow the instructions and make a note of your wrist size.
If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size. Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: a large ring is made to be worn more loosely than a smaller model.
All enquiries: email@example.com